Level III Vaults Approved by the ATF as being acceptable for explosives storage! *See bottom of page.
The Plastix Plus Poly Vaults are designed from the ground up, with law enforcement and security in mind. We offer custom units designed for specific police package vehicles, as well as some generic sizes for other non-traditional vehicles. The Poly Vaults are built with one thing in mind; keeping your gear secure for the life of your vehicle. We can also weld in one of our AR-15 posts to securely hold your patrol rifle in place.
If you are worried that plastic isn't strong enough for you, watch the video HERE and think again!
HDPE Plastic Construction:
- Will not rust, rot, warp or swell
- Chemical resistant
- UV stable
- Will not absorb liquids or odors
- All thermoplastic welded construction
- ½” and 3/4" thick material for strength and durability
Standard features include:
- Movable dividers inside left drawer (on 2 drawer vaults)
- "No Holes Installation” using factory vehicle mounting points
- Molded sprung grab handles
- Open top storage with tie down holes
Optional Third Drawer
Level III Features include:
- Keyless, Simplex push button locks (dead bolt style)
- ¾” thick drawer fronts
- Metal reinforcing inside drawer fronts and along top of main vault
- Exposed hardware is tamper-proof
- Ventilated drawers
- Tight tolerance to alleviate prying tools
*Please inquire if you plan to use your vault as an explosives storage device pursuant to ATF Ruling 2012-4. There is a small modification required for this use. We will provide your department with an authorization letter from the ATF, and provide you with some information about the requirements.